Rustic collection debut

 We have a colourwork class coming uo at KnitFest Spring 2012 with Glenna C. I thought I would start on a few kit pieces for the colourwork class to purchase. Donna and I did a little "knit jam" session and came up with a corrugated rib cuffed fingerless fair isle. The heather brown main colour and variegated contrast  look great together... and so the Rustic collection gets a leg up.
Rustic fingerless fair isle
Rustic beret beginings
The designing fun part for me happens around 3am... I know you are probably thinking OMG 3am... some of our best ideas happen when we least expect it... I get up and start planning, after all my mind will just keep  circulating ideas until I get up... one more for the pattern  list... and on with the beret...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022