Is it March? are you sure?

The weather outside is - wonderful... with a big breeze coming along Pine st straight from the bay. The sun is shining and the birds are singing... should we wait for the other shoe to drop... maybe we will sail right into Spring...
Well, I've had a knitting frenzy so much so that my left shoulder is screaming pain at me today... oh well...
Here's my little Honey of a Hat and Cowl... lovely in Noro Silk Garden- just lite enough for a breezy day...
Honey of a Hat
Honey of a Cowl
The Honeycomb stitch pattern is really easy- a few knits, purls and slips and you're away to the races...
We are making these into kits  and including a jar of Beaver Valley Gold honey from our local producer.
Our Thursday knit group is starting to arrive so I'd better get going...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022